Scholarship / Freeship
Instructions to Scholarship / Freeship Students
The students who are applying for Post Matric Scholarship / Freeship should first apply for admission through this website www.mu.ac.in/idol or www.mahaonline.gov.in and afterward they should apply for Scholarship /Freeship through the website of Departent of Social Justice & Special Assistance http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in and should submit the hard copy of Scholarship / Freeship application alongwith Original documents for verification and their one set of attested xerox copies at Room No.108 A, IDOL, Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan between 11 am to 4 pm. The concerned students should open their account in Corporation Bank only.
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C. Marklist(Compulsory)
- Student's caste certificate
- Father's income certificate from Tahasildar in case of Scholarship (Period :- 2012-13) and Form N0. 16-A or Income certificate from Tahasildar in case of Freeship.
* In case of Married women Husband's Income Certificate.
- Last year Marklist(Passed)
- Ration Card
* In case Name of Student in other relatives Ration card, Affidavite required on Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper.
- Gap Certificate (On RS.100/- Stamp Paper)
* In case of gap in Education.
- District change certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer certificate for N.T. & S.B.C. categories (Income above Rs.1 Lac Only)
- Father/Mother death certificate (In case of death).
- Marriage certificate/gazzette (For name defer).
- Caste validity certificate (For M.C.A. student's only).
- School Leaving Certificate (For S.T. category only).
Income Limits For Various CategoriesS.C./S.T.
For Scholarship :- Up to Rs.2,00,000 /-
For Freeship :- Above Rs.2,00,000 /-
For Scholarship :- Up to Rs.1,00,000 /-
For Freeship :- Above Rs.1,00,000 /-
For Scholarship :- Up To Rs.1,00,000 /-
Scholarship Site For Students
- New Registration
- Apply Scheme
- Document Uploads
- Application Tracking
- Scholarship Updates