MGM's College of Engineering and Technology (MGMCET) is governed by Mahatma Gandhi Mission, A Charitable Trust, Registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and Societies Regulation Act 1860. Since its inception in 1982, Mahatma Gandhi Mission has developed into an excellent educational group and is totally committed to human resource development. MGM has now a chain of Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Management, Dental, Physiotherapy, Science, Journalism and Fine Arts spread over five educational centres - Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nanded, Noida, Parbhani.
The four courses viz. Computer, Bio-medical, Electronics & Telecommunications and Civil are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA). MGMCET is housed in a spacious Campus near Panvel at the junction of NH-4 and Mumbai-Pune Expressway, but in modern style of architecture, best suited to secure the requisite effect of simplicity & dignity which should be associated with a technological institute. It maintains picturesque and lush green gardens around to provide a soothing atmosphere conducive to learning. Admission to the institute is as per the procedure laid down by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State. Well qualified and experienced teaching faculties are appointed to provide value based quality Technical Education.
Affiliation & Accreditation
- The Courses conducted by MGM College of Engineering & Technology have been approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE, New Delhi.
- The college is affiliated to University of Mumbai and many courses conducted by it have been accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The stated mission of MGM College of Engineering & Technology is to empower the aspiring professional students to be prudent enough to explore the world of technology and mould them to be proficient to reach the pinnacle of success in the competitive global economy and it is awarded with ISO 9001:2000, Certification by RINA for providing Technical Education in Engineering field as per the guidelines of University of Mumbai.
- The college has been awarded with
- ISO 9001:2000 Certification by RINA for contribution to the technical education in the engineering field.
- IBM Awarded - IBM SOFTWARE – CENTER OF EXCELLENCE.
- MICROSOFT Awarded – “Microsoft IT Academy ” .
- ELITECORE TECHNOLOGIES Awarded “Cyberoam iVIEW Development Center “.
- EMC Academic Alliance Program Partner.
The Degree Courses provided by the Institute and their annual intake are as follows:
First Shift Courses
|Electronics & Telecommunication, Engineering||120|
Second Shift Courses
|Electronics & Telecommunication, Engineering||60|
Post Graduate Courses
|M.E (Bio-Medical Engineering)||18|
|M.E(Electronics & Telecommunication, Engineering)||18|
|BM.E (Civil-Structural Engineering)||18|
|M.E (Computer Engineering)||18|
|M.E (Chemical Engineering)||18|